Keenair provides a total solution for owners of aircraft, leaving you to focus on making the most of your flying time.
Our services include:
- Hangarage & Apron Parking
- N Registered & LAA Aircraft
- Cleaning, Valet, Anti-corrosion Treatment & Paint Work
- Buying, Selling & Pre-purchase Inspection
Keenair's team of highly trained engineers will maintain your aircraft to the highest standards for all routine inspections and defect rectifications.
Our engineers, many who have been with us for over 20 years, provide a professional and friendly service.
While your aircraft is with us, you will receive frequent updates on its progress and our staff are always happy to discuss any concerns which you may have. Work can be carried out within our own controlled environment under Keenair's CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation) or if you choose not to be contracted to our CAMO your maintenance can be carried out outside of the controlled environment.
Keenair is approved by the following bodies:
- EASA - Part M, Sub-Parts F, G with I (ARC signing privileges)
- CAA - BCAR (British Civil Air Requirements)
Hangarage & Apron Parking
Keenair provides peace of mind by allowing you to protect your aircraft from the elements within the secure environment of Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
Hangarage is available in our fully appointed 17,500 sq ft hangar or outside parking on our dedicated 26,000 sq ft apron.
Our flexible hangarage services come with the following benefits:
- All aircraft handling services are provided by Keenair and Liverpool Flying School staff, each with a wealth of experience
- Refuelling can be arranged and handled to minimise delays
- The Airport operates 24 hrs a day 365 days of the year (limited hours on Christmas Day)
- Maintenance programmes, fuel availability and operational access can be customised to maximise the customer's flying opportunities
By selecting Keenair to be your CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation), we will commit to providing the following:
- Manage your aircraft in our controlled environment
- Update your log books and schedule aircraft inspections (with your input to minimise disruption to your flying enjoyment)
- Take responsibility for your maintenance program to fulfil EASA requirements
- Issue of an ARC renewal and then with second & third year extensions (once the aircraft has been in Keenair's controlled environment for 12 months)
We provide an efficient, safe and hassle-free handling service to allow you to make the most of your precious flying time.
If your aircraft is parked or hangared with Keenair, then all your handling and pre-flight planning requirements are looked after. From NOTAMS, weather, customs clearance, ATC booking out to refreshments in our pilots lounge before boarding your aircraft, is all part of the Keenair experience.
Keenair is involved with a consortium group and is now able to provide a refuelling service at competitive prices following the launch of GA Fuels Ltd.
Avgas (Aviation Gasoline 100LL) is now available to Keenair customers and visiting aircraft from a manned mobile bowser situated next to the Keenair apron.
Hours of operation (local time) for re-fuelling are:
|Winter Time||08:00 hours until 14:00 hours|
|Summer Time||08:00 hours until 11:00 hours
14:00 hours until 17:00 hours
We look forward to serving you!
N registered & LAA aircraft
Our licensed engineers have coverage to maintain and certify American registered aircraft as well as those under the Light Aircraft Association. Annual inspections, 100 hour checks, Permit renewals and defect rectification can all be carried out here at Liverpool Airport.
Keenair is also able to undertake aircraft restorations. We have helped to restore a wide variety of vintage aircraft (with complete fabric covering, airframe repair work, engine top end overhauls or paint work) including:
- Boeing Stearman (pictured)
- de Havilland Chipmunk
- de Havilland Tiger Moth
- Fairchild Argus
- Miles Gemini
- Piper Super Cub
Cleaning, Valeting, Anti-Corrosion Treatment & Paint Work
To maximise your flying time we take care of your aircrafts' every requirement.
Our experienced team will help keep your aircraft in pristine condition, inside and out. We provide the following professional services:
- Interior cleaning (including carpets and upholstery)
- Exterior cleaning and polishing
- Anti-corrosion treatments
- Paint work touch up and restoration
Recent aircraft which have benefited from these services include:
- Socata TB-10
- Piper Cherokee
- Piper Tomahawk
- Piper Arrow
- Boeing Stearman